The kids bathroom ~ Beach theme
When I first saw the plaid wall paper in this room, I hated it. But then it occured to me that I could encorporate all my beach decor easily and now I love it!
Slaeter's room ~ no theme :)
I had planned on a sports theme, but the previous owner left these really cool safari animal wall stickers. Slaeter absolutely loves 'em! He loves to smile and touch them ~ so cute! So I'm think'in I'll stick with the animal theme for now before he outgrows it.
Our bedroom was a wreck today ( because I was getting the other rooms photo ready) and I will take a picture another day. :)
We have a finished basement with a cozy bed awaiting its first visitors... ;) Come visit!



4 comments:
Wow! You've settled in pretty fast! I hope you're enjoying your new home :-) It looks very cozy!
Very nice! I've been here almost 6 months and I still haven't put up pictures of our new place, because I can't seem to keep anything clean long enough. :-p
I LOVE Audreys room!
I love all the rooms! The animal stickers really are pretty cool.
Post a Comment