Happy Father's day to my wonderful husband!
I married the best Dad/husband in all the world!
I could go on and on, but let me just say this... Some dads take a weekend to themselves. They go hunting, fishing, play golf, go to the movies... I think that is great! I encouraged Nate over and over again to take some time for himself and just relax. He has been working hard cranking out papers for finals (for those that don't know, he is finishing up his Master's degree).
However, Nate asked me on a date friday, worked on removing my hideous wallpaper border in the kitchen, painted... and today, on Father's day, instead of taking a day off to do whatever he pleases (something he deserves 110%). Nate treated us all to lunch, mowed the grass, spent time with the kiddos, and finished painting our living room/kitchen!
This is why I fell in love with him and continue to everyday! I am so underserving of such a wonderful man! The Lord truly blessed me beyond measure!
Thanks Daddy Dave! For being the best Dad-in-law a girl could ask for! As Mr. Parker said this morning in church " our children, my son has taken on more than just my physical appearance, but the man I am as well." Thanks for being such a wonderful example to him of what a man, husband, father is! Love you!
Daddy,
What can I say, but I love you! Thanks for loving me with all your heart! Thanks for willingly sacrificing time, money... for me. Because of you I always felt safe, always felt loved, always felt cherished... xoxoxo! I love you!!!
If my boy turns out to be a combo of all these 3 wonderful men, I know he will do great things for the Lord!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment