We woke up this morning to gorgeous blue skies, cool crisp air, and scrumptous fall colors beginning to color the trees with their rich hues of gold, orange, and reds of all shades.All this gorgeous weather has inspired us...
to spend our days enjoying the great outdoors,
inspired me :) ...
to bring in the some of those same rich hues...
oversized velvet, some textured pillows balance the cool tones of the room and add warmth as the cool season blows in from the North.
He steps outside, smiles as he takes in a deep breath of the cool air he knows and loves and says, "I can smell it. Football is in the air. I love fall! I love this weather! I'm so ready for the season to begin!" :)

Since Nate is one of the most unselfish persons I know and sacrifices all for his family - time, sleep, hobbies... even the last scoop of his homeade ice cream! How could I deny my man this one thing? Besides, this weather does put me in the mood for a little football watching myself. :) Those Cowboys need all they can get up here... ;) surrounded by diehard "skins"!

I have been told it will get hot again. HAHAAHAHa - it's been hot for all of 2 days this summer! If this cool front passes by and should it get warm again, I know one little girl who is not ready for summer fun to end. ;) Audrey switches between her bathing suit and princess dresses as playclothes. Works for me! Less washing!
Since Nate is one of the most unselfish persons I know and sacrifices all for his family - time, sleep, hobbies... even the last scoop of his homeade ice cream! How could I deny my man this one thing? Besides, this weather does put me in the mood for a little football watching myself. :) Those Cowboys need all they can get up here... ;) surrounded by diehard "skins"!

I have been told it will get hot again. HAHAAHAHa - it's been hot for all of 2 days this summer! If this cool front passes by and should it get warm again, I know one little girl who is not ready for summer fun to end. ;) Audrey switches between her bathing suit and princess dresses as playclothes. Works for me! Less washing!
Out to enjoy the lovely day~ blessings ~~



10 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wall color behind the mantel... Care to share the color/brand? I am jealous of y'all's fall weather although it is starting to hint of fall here. Our low is 70 tonight with very low humidity! Wahoo!
Oooooh - it all looks so beautiful! I wish I could take it all in in person. I agree with Sarah, could I get the paint colors/brand of the mantel wall and wall behind the couch? Or maybe you can bring me swatches when you visit! :) Yay!
Oh and Ben is also VERY excited about FOOTBALL! I think I'm going to start a fantasy football league just so I participate more in his world. :)
I love those pictures, fall on the east coast is the best!
Great pictures! I am so excited to come out in Nov. The kids are getting so big! We don't have any fall colors yet, but the nights are getting cooler, so I can tell it's coming. Mom
So Cute, I love the pictures. I'm with you on the tv we have 65" beast in our basement but my husband is worth the sacrifices he makes for us.
Hey Sarah! I need your password to see you blog! :) It has been way too long girl! One of these days we need to meet up somewhere!
Wall color is Ashwood Moss by Benjamin Moore. We paired it with Sabor Grey.
Linds, Fall is gorgeous here!
Patty, It is only JUST beginning, which is why I took a picture. I have begun to spot a few trees here and there that are beautiful shades of deep reds/ oranges, golds. It is only the beginning... :) Can't wait to have you guys come visit!
He derserves it! I might have spent $$$ differently (aka house decor, a trip...) ;) but can't say I've had any regrets about our new baby. :D
Amy~ Can't wait to catch up! Did you get the name of the paint colors? I don't think I have the tab anymore and don't think I'll have time to pick one up... we are dealing with a little problem called LICE!!!! :/ don't ask me how, don't ask me when...
Post a Comment