1st snow of the season came this past weekend... it was so beautiful!

I guess I should've posted the above pic last.... it was taken after the snow play. They all cozied up on the couch for some toons. :)

The girls had a blast making snow angels! We were only supposed to get an inch of snow, but ended up getting much more. This picture was taken at the beginning of the snowfall, by the end we had quite a few inches.

Our street ~ winter wonderland

The snow covered berries and landscape is beautiful beyond description!

Experiencing the seasons is wonderful! It prompts me to fall on my knees and worship the Creator!
2 comments:
SO SO beautiful Liz~Makes me embarrassed that I posted our TX snowfall pics on my blog! Now that's REAL snow! I love the pics of you and Nate...marriage is a wonderful thing! Hope you're having a blessed day!
It looks so beautiful, and it looks like the kids had a great time.
Post a Comment