Wednesday, March 24, 2010

D.C. - again ;)

Smithsonian~ I know I must be boring you guys by taking pictures of the same buildings EVERY time I go to The Mall, but I just can't resist... our memorials never cease to amaze me! We headed downtown on the Metro... my FIRST time without Nate. I have to admit I was a little nervous. Having my analytical sister to steer me in the right direction was comforting. :) Mya was there to steer her little bro in the right direction as well and has become quite the little helper! I am so thankful for my wonderful sweet Mya Danielle!!

With my sister's fiancee's family

My girls LOVE their aunt Sandy and eat up every opportunity to be near her. They are still shedding tears, they miss her so much!



~I love my little sis~




Running down the path with their FUN Auntie!





Don't know where Mya gets her dramatic flare from??? ;)



Or her passion for the camera -haaaa... My parents bought Mya her first camera last time we were in SAtown. Audrey was a very willing model and soaked in all the attetion, as any 2nd born should.


















Magnificent!









This picture stirs up so many emotions... I pray for the future of this great nation because I know my children will feel the effects of policies made today!























Lincoln Memorial












































































Visiting all the memorials always reminds me of all the blood that has been shed and all that has been sacrificed by the men and women who have served our country. May we never forget... may we always protect the freedoms bestowed on us!
















2 comments:

Amy said...

Mya is such a HAM! I was cracking up looking at these. And probably because the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I'm so glad you had a good visit with Sandy!

Lindsay said...

such fun pictures! i'm going to be in alexandria in april for a few weeks to see my sister and we're definitely hitting up dc, i'm so excited!