Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring 2010

Spring is about over and I have hardly posted anything... we have been busy with life. :) I have begun instructing cardio-kickboxing again (Yay!) and absolutely love it! I haven't been very faithful with my picture taking, but here are a few from the past couple weeks.

Slaeter is almost 2 years old. I can hardly believe how quickly the years go by! He kissing the baby stage goodbye and has just about given up his ONE AND ONLY nap - yikes!! He is quite the little (toddler) BOY and takes the noise/roughness/laughs in our house to a whole new level. However, no matter how much he seems to love ramming trucks, punching Nate's styrofome back-roll (his little punching bag), kicking balls, and swinging a bat; he will still take time to say "up pwease" so I can cover him with kisses.

The girls are growing just as quickly...
At 5 1/2, Mya is now officially the 2nd mom of the house -ahahaaa The destiny of the 1st born. ; ) She thrives on words of affirmation and never hesistates to meet the needs of any of her siblings. Although, she is very protective of them, I can testify that she doesn't feel the slightest bit of guilt when teasing her little followers. We are working on that... I love my "LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE" and the energy she brings to our home!
Audrey is 3 1/2 with the emotions of a 13 yr. old - hahaaa No, not really, but she is very sensitive and gentle with her little brother. Like most 2nd borns/middle children, she finds herself already struggling to find her own identity. :) If Mya chooses pink, she'll choose green-even though her favorite color is pink. If Mya doesn't want to eat her vegetables, Audrey is quick to stuff them down her throat - no matter how she may despise them. She bounces back and forth between being Slaeter's playmate (who loves to make Audrey giggle uncontrollably) and 3rd mama (poor Slaeter!!). She is still my little sweetheart!





Mya played soccerthis year for the first time EVER. It was definitely more about the socialization for her. Yeah, I said FOR HER because I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from yelling, "Go get the ball!!!! Be aggressive!!!!" Hahaaaaa What can I say, I love sports! We had a wonderful season and enjoyed the beautiful weather each friday afternoon.


Gotta have the pink ball. ;)





The cheer-squad... not doin' so much cheering. Spring in Virginia is GORGEOUS and the weather is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. Soccer was fun for these 2 little ones because it meant snacks and mommy-time for 2 whole hours.









Waterboy & girl







Hats off to the kids coach, who stood for 2 hrs every friday and patiently coached. By the end of the season, it was evident that everyone was aware of the baby-to-be. :)







"Water-break" was one of the highlights of each friday game for Mya. :) I think she did more playing than drinking during this time.






























And some random photos that I thought I would share with you all~






























WEll, this pretty much somes up life in our house these days. We do a lot of work, a lot of play, and thank the Lord for our blessings.
Love to you all!
,





























No comments: