Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mya's 4th Birthday Party

These look like 2 unhappy princesses... but believe me when I say they were so excited to be all dolled up for the grand event. I have a slideshow I've been trying to post - no luck as of yet. So, here are a few pictures from the party for our family that were unable to be there. Thanks again, to all our dear friends who were so flexible and took the time to come help us celebrate! And of course, to my wonderful family who helped me, once again, pull off another fun party. This picture cracks me up, I probably should've posted a better one.
Mya and her dear friend Addison making beautiful crowns, loaded with gems and glitter glue. =)
Mya's other very dear friend Caitlyn, gleaming as only princesses can.
All the princesses, but one (Cailyn we are so glad you came!). Notice most of the shoes have already come off.
After gathering candy, some of the kids started shouting and raising their goody bag with such enthusiasm one would have thought they had discovered a gold mine in my parent's backyard!
After the last caprisun was emptied, candles were blown, tissue paper gathered, and sparkles had settled on my parent's rugs (thanks mom and dad for letting 15 little ones invade your house), Mya said goodbye to all her sweet friends. We hope it won't be too long before we see some of them again. hugs & kisses to our dear S.A. friends!!!

No comments: