We attended our new church home again this past Saturday (evening service) and Sunday (sunday school) . How we love it! Everyone was so very sweet and welcoming. The Lord has shown Himself faithful and His everlasting love has been demostrated to us in big and small ways. It has been amazing to see His goodness!!! It was a really fun weekend and will post pictures of our little trip to Bull Run Battlefield later.
For now, I am playing catch up and I am just now posting some pictures from our beach vacation to South Padre Island. We headed up the end of August with my parents. I relished every moment (as much as one can with 3 children under 31/2) and hope we can continue our tradition by going back next year.

Audrey kept trying to body board. This is one determined little girl.
Mya was not out to conquer anything, just ready for a good time as usual. This is one fun-loving girl.
After lunch, it is "tradition!" to stop by and see the birds. Mya wasn't too sure about having one on her hand.
And of course, if big sis can do it, so can I... Audrey was more than willing to hold the bird. I dare say the bird was more nervous than she was.
After holding the bird, "Rocky" began to do tricks, "play dead" and such. Audrey thought this was the funniest thing. 
Out to eat at our favorite "hole-in-the-wall" Ted's. Thanks dad for treating us!!! Actually, thanks for the trip!!!







1 comment:
Love and miss you all...what a beautiful family, great pics..lvoe us Chin's
Post a Comment