The views are awesome! Dad and I are standing at the top of the steps leading up to the Lincoln memorial, behind us is the washington memorial.
Monday, December 29, 2008
D.C.
It was bitter cold outside, but we bundled up and headed out to see some of the many historical buildings in D.C. With 3 little ones, I only head out when I'm with Nate or when family comes into town. This is only the 3rd time I've been downtown and I've only begun to touch the surface, so to speak, of all there is to see. It is truly amazing!
Swans swimming in the pond in from of the Lincoln memorial
World War II memorial
My photography skills are nothing to envy and how I wish I could do these amazing memorials justice! And, sisters, friends, confidants... these girls are truly my best friends and I'm so blessed to have them as my sisters.
Lincoln Memorial

The views are awesome! Dad and I are standing at the top of the steps leading up to the Lincoln memorial, behind us is the washington memorial.
Thank dad for bringing the fam up here and for all the lunches, dinners, and most importantly, LOVE. Although I have a new #1 Man in my life, you will always be "#1 fader" =) and my hero! I love you!!!
Viewing the Vietnam memorial and taking a moment to remember all who served.
Another view of the Washington memorial, aaaaaah... never gets old. The colors (or lack of) of the seasons give it a whole new look.
The White House
Soon to be the home of the new president-elect and family. Let us remember to keep our beloved nation in our prayers!
The views are awesome! Dad and I are standing at the top of the steps leading up to the Lincoln memorial, behind us is the washington memorial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment