Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas Celebration - part 1

I begin by warning all my viewers (since I have SO many -haha...) that this next week will be filled with Christmas picture posts. Unfortunately, I am still trying to find the time t0 figure out how to post a slideshow. I know I should be able to do this!!! As a result, I am posting pictures from the last week. Family, grandparents can't get enough pictures... Friends, I'll try not to bore you! So here it goes...
We began our Christmas celebration by opening our gifts from grandpa & grandma Sullivan. To be honest, I had been eyeing the package for a while and was dying to open it. =) My excuse to Nate was that we didn't want to "open ALL the gifts at once, right?" Thank you Sullivans for all the fun gifts!
On a cold wintery day, December18th to be exact, my family arrived in Virginia!

To begin our week of celebration and set the mood, we introduced them to a delish restaurant. It was the perfect beginning to a wonderful week... Lights glistened in all the trees and a beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the center of the "corner" made it feel "like the most wonderful time of the year!" =)
Yay! The Aunties are here!



I thought this picture was super-cute and seems to scream, "Yes, grandpa's here! Just between you and me, I've got him wrapped around my little finger. A week of good times and whatever I want!" Grandpas (and grandmas) are good at spoiling... Thanks dad for being such a wonderful grandpa. My kiddos are blessed to have such wonderful grandparents (that includes you Dave and Patty!!) and I praise God for their love.
Christmas fun to be continued... it is fun to relive the past week and cherish the memories.




1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

So fun! I love your new pictures at the top of your blog!! You have the cutest kids :)