...to express my love for my best friend and post my song to him! If you're wondering why I say "my turn", see the previous post. I get all happy and giddy inside just thinking about it!
On a cold (cold for S.A., TX -
hahaha), windy, January day, I didn't realize how wonderful my man was! I had an idea, but the last 5 years have proved how amazing Nate is.

I scanned a few pics, since all the cd's are in storage, just to share this special day with you! If you were there, thanks for sharing "our day" with us. If you weren't, here is a little glimpse of what we looked like a couple kids ago. =)

Engagement

Honeymoon - Even though it's freezing outside, it feels like a warm, sunny, day in Hawaii when I'm with this man.



And current, just for kicks =)
Nate, thanks for pursuing my heart then and never stopping... you're the best! This song is for you !
6 comments:
Wow you guys look so OLD now! Kidding - you actually don't look that different from when you got married (and that's a compliment).
You two are just so sweet!
Hi Liz, we've never actually met but I grew up in Cedaredge with Nate, Zach and Drew, so I know who you are. :) Your family is beautiful!
Lindsay
Hey Liz! I didn't realize you had a blog, but I was exploring various bogs this morning and found my way here! I had a great time getting to know you for the short time we had with you there... Maybe I can keep up with you here. :-) I have a blog as well, but it's password protected, so I'll have to send you an email invite. I have a thank-you note that I've been meaning to send you, too... I asked Katie to get your address, but I guess she forgot. I'll have to call and have her get your email too. :-)
Hey Lindsay,
I've met your family and your boxers. =) Good to hear from you and looking forward to reading your blog!
~liz
Hey jessica!
It was getting to know you as well. I would love to keep in touch via blog! Definitely send me an email evite. Don't worry about the thank you note. I know you have had plenty on your plate!!! How are you feeling? I'll get your email address from Katie, so we can exchange addresses/phone#s.
Great to hear from you! ~liz
Post a Comment