Inspired by my friend Amy, I took my girlies to get haircuts at Cartoon Cuts. The girls were so excited. Mya, because she has had a haircut before and Audrey, because Mya was excited. =)

Dancing and flipping their freshly cut hair around.
Before:

After

Not too much change for Mya. My little princess loved all the primping!
Before - Crazy Hair

After - aaaaaaaaaah much better.

I think this little girl will be quite a bit happier now that I won't have to brush out as many tangles.

After the cuts, we danced our way over to chick-fil-A for some ice cream! It was such a relief to know tha little Audrey would be able to eat ice cream without getting the sticky in her hair.

And of course, as always, Mya wanted to make her silly faces for the pics. This girl truly loves to make us laugh.


Audrey is picking up some of her expressions... can you tell she adores her big sis?!
5 comments:
They look so cute! Glad to see and hear that you are continuing to do well. We miss you guys!
Beautiful!
Oh my goodness!! They are so cute!
Cute haircuts... Amy and I have both gotten our hair cut in the last week. I'll try to send pics! Grandma S
That wild and crazy hair looked pretty good to me, but I must say Audrey looked much more sophisticated with the new do! Grandpa Dave
Post a Comment