Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Snow!
I woke up this morning and looked out our window to see this...
After eating breakfast, we bundled up (which is not a task for the weary or faint hearted) =) and headed out to play in the snow. Once again (some of you may remember the pink hat from September post), Slaeter found himself wearing pink. He wasn't too happy about that.
Just kidding! He was actually quite happy - just chillin' (not literally of course), watching the girls enjoy the snow. He loves getting out of the apartment and always enjoys the great outdoors. Thanks Patty for the snow suit! It was finally was put to good use after 4 years of being in storage!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Great pictures! I am soooo jealous!
I remember those days...and you are right, getting kids bundled up is not for the faint hearted! Looks like fun!! We had a "Winter Advisory" this morning because it was going to drop into the 30's!:)
What FUN pictures! Amy and I have had more fun playing in the snow this year- we've had more snow than normal! We made a big snowman before Christmas that is finally gone! Patty
I love those little snow angels. I don't know if they melted the snow, but they melted my heart. Grandpa Dave.
Post a Comment