Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ABC 123 ... pre-school days

Mya is my little helper, has the initiative to teach herself things. For example, she potty-trained herself shortly after Audrey was born, she asked me to teach her how to write letters when she turned 3 years old, taught herself to count to a very high number when 2 years old, and will take the time to find and fetch diapers ( I have a bad habit of storing diapers in different and random places). She is quite the little helper. I greatly appreciate her servant's heart and joyful attitude when she's helping me or her siblings. Because it is freezing cold here, we spend many days indoors. We have had lots of time to work on letters, numbers,...
I am thankful for her studious, diligent, servant's heart and her friendship. She has been patient with me and loved me despite my imperfections. All my children are different, with different strengths. Today, I rejoice in my dear Mya's God-given abilities/ character. May the Lord take and multiply for His glory!

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Those first born girls are something else!!
She is so cute. You look like you are doing a great job teaching her. Keep it up :)