Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slaeter - 8 months old

This past week has been a rough one for this little one. He experienced his first cold and man was it a nasty one. I felt so sorry for my little man! However, we survived and he's back to his normal active self. Some of the more enjoyable "1sts"... pulling up on everything,

really developing a sense of humor,


(I wonder where he gets it from?)



playing chase,




eating baby food, (however, he seems very uninterested in baby food and seems to prefer the more heart healthy fiberous stuff.) and of course, putting everything in his mouth. =)
I heart, kiss, love, hug him, as my dear Mya would say.
And below: Our first video upload! Yay! Thanks Wendy! A 7 sec. video of Slaeter crawling.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. We are looking forward to your trip to Nebraska next month. Hope it works to get Savannah and your girls together. Have a great week.
Please send us your mailing address via email - Connie got a card back with a wrong address on it. Bye Nick

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I love to see these pictures! What a cutie pie.