Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Luscious lips

So, Mya comes running over to me yelling, "Mama! Audrey has your lipstick!" Audrey came over to me with her head down. I lifted her face to see the result and did my best not to laugh. Audrey has a very sensitive spirit and I could tell she was feeling self-conscious. She has never gotten into my make-up and I have put make-up on the girlies before when playing dress-up. I had no reason to be upset. I only prayed I wouldn't walk into their room and find lipstick smudged everywhere. I smiled at her, told her she was beautiful, but instructed her never to get into my makeup without asking.


I'm thankful nothing was damaged... except for my stick of favorite lipstick, who suffered the fate of so many other lipsticks discovered by the hand of a 2 year old.


5 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

So cute! I love her kissy face!

Bliss said...

So cute! This reminds me of a certain little girl at our house !

Patty said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad there wasn't any damage from the lipstick!
We're looking forward to seeing you all real soon! Grandma Pat

The Chin's said...

I can't believe how big and beautiful the kids are! What great pics and lipstick!...what lipstick is that anyway?

nate and liz said...

That's the sad thing... I know the brand is Ulta, but I can't remember the name! I tossed it in the trash before I checked the name. I'm hoping to recognize it when I swing by the store. I'll let you know when I remember/ find it. =)