Saturday, April 4, 2009
Are you ready?! or not
My little man is crawling everywhere these days, gettin' into everything... he pounds on his sister's bedroom door as he yells for them to let him in. He is always trying to keep up, chase or be chased.
Yesterday, Mya was chasing him around and I was so surprised to see him run from one couch to the other! No exaggeration when I say run. I was so surprised to see him run such a good distance! However, it pleasures me to know, Slaeter doesn't realize his capabilities... he hasn't run or walked again. Whew! Buys me a little more time I guess! Thank the Lord we will have a backyard soon! He will be able to run as much as his little heart wishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute. We love those first steps but it's not long before we are trying to get them to be still :)
He is such a cutie! You will love how active a little boy can be and will get some good exercise! It is always good to see you are doing well, I love the pictures from the last post....Amazing!
Post a Comment