After over 65 years of marriage, 23 grandchildren, 40+ great grandchildren... a full life here on earth... Lowell Sullivan, "grandpa" prepares to meet his heavenly Father. His life and life-story have blessed me more than he will ever know! The wonderful, godly heritage this man leaves behind is tremendous. I think it was a friend who said (to paraphrase), "you find out what your legacy is by what is passed on and practiced by future generations". This man's legacy is evident in his children's, grandchildren's, and great-grandchildren's love for the Lord. Amen! I thank this man for setting the example for his sons and grandsons of a man who loves the Lord with all his heart, loves his wife faithfully, and cherishes, protects the family entrusted to him. 
Please keep the Sullivan family in your prayers, especially Irma who has loved and stood by her man for all the days the Lord gave them to each other.
We praise the Lord for grandpa's life, love, and legacy.
It will not be long before grandpa will hear...
" 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' " -Matt. 24:21
3 comments:
Well put! I will miss him! He is one incredible man!
Beautiful post Liz! I "stole" your picture for a post today. I did not have a single picture of grandpa!:(
What a lovely tribute you wrote about him. He sure has impacted his family for many years to come.
Post a Comment