now spring!
My girly girls loved all the "butiful"(as Audrey says) flowers.
The Jefferson Memorial
I want some of these trees in our yard!!!!!
At the top of the Jefferson Memorial
As the sun began to set, the Cherry Blossoms took on a whole new look, but just as spectacular.
The Boys~
The blossoms took on a silvery sheen - GORGEOUS!
I can't remember the name of this beautiful tree. One thing is sure, I want this one in my yard as well!
Thank you Nate for loving me so much and for taking the time to take us all down there! You're the best!
For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone, the flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. Song of Solomon 2:11,12



4 comments:
Ok, let me just address that photography comment. I think you take great photos! In fact, I look forward to the pics you post. I especially love these. The trees are gorgeous! Your family is adorable! I wish we had some kind of change of seasons here. Everything looks the same. It just goes from cool to "dang hot!".
Thanks for the confidence booster!
As a Texan (always!!) =) I know what you mean by no seasons... I have enjoyed EVERY season - even the winter. However, spring and fall are my favorites. I just wish my fam was living here to share the joy! =( I'll continue to give you sneek peaks... till you all come visit! =)
Much love, Liz
Oh my goodness - I think cherry blossoms are one of the most beautiful things of all creation!!! Those pictures were beautiful Liz - I was just drooling at the idea of being surrounded by them (but I know you've paid your price of sticking out that rough winter...)
Come to think of it... the winter wasn't that rough, just the surroundings. I think it will be really fun next year when we are in our home and have a fireplace, backyard, can put our x-mas tree up... and I don't foresee us having an infant. However, I must say this whole experience has been very good and makes the cherry blossoms all the more gorgeous -aaaah. You all need to come next year! Love and miss you girl!~liz
Post a Comment