Friday, November 28, 2008

Praise the Lord!

From whom ALL blessings flow!!! Yes, I could write for hours, praising the Lord for His many blessings, but have chosen instead to simply say, "Praise the Lord!"
I praise the Lord for challenging me with all the difficulties (emotional and physical) that come with a sudden move right after delivering a baby. The Lord has reminded me, once again, that He is my strength, my provider... and on that note, I thank Him for giving me the best man ever, my best friend, who continues to work SO hard to provide for me and the kiddos - Nate. Thank you Nate for loving me unconditionally, for always taking the time to search my heart ( even if you have to be up before the sun), for being patient with me (my cooking, my emotions...). Thanks for the "date night" tonight! I respect you and love you with all my heart. I am proud to call you "my man" and thank the Lord for your life!
Nate and I thank the Lord for our little Audrey. She brightens our day, everyday, in her own special way.

Mya... where do I begin. I am so thankful for her sensitivity to her siblings, help, and funny faces. =) She loves to make us all laugh, our little comedian, and I am thankful for those laughs.


Need I say anything? Slaeter Joshua Sullivan, my little man... he is the best baby and I can't kiss those dimples enough!! I'm so thankful the Lord chose to bless us with him when he did, even though it meant stopping every 2 hours to nurse him over the course of 5 days! I don't want to relive that time, but I do cherish the memories we made that long drive up here.
This thanksgiving was spent with friends, rather than family. I will post pictures of that another time. God has been good, so good to me! Praise the Lord!!!



3 comments:

Amy said...

You have such a beautiful family! Audrey looks like she is growing up and that picture of Slaeter makes me wish he was here for ME to kiss - he is just adorable.

Elena and I talk about our friends that are in the far off land of "Wattington DC" every time we're in the car. Miss you girl!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad you found my blog. I love being able to keep up with family this way. I look forward to reading :)

sethswifeforlife said...

I knew you two made cute adorable precious girls.....because they sure are. But man, your little boy is just such a huggable cute chunk!!!!
blessings to you and yours this Christmas season!