Thank you Veterans!
Before this Veterans day has come and gone, I want to take a moment to thank all of our military veterans. I thank them for putting all on the line for their country, for MY freedoms, for my children's freedoms. I thank their spouses and children for freeing them to serve their country.
I want to take this time to honor my husband. Thank you babe serving your country with pride! All I can say is, your awesome and this country is safe because of men and women like you.
I want to say thank you to my father-in-law, Dave Sullivan, and uncle Alfred. Both served in Vietnam and did not receive adequate thanks upon their return. And so we thank them today with all our hearts!! Thank you Zach for your time in the AF and for being one of those many soldiers who have spent Christmas in Iraq.
Thank you Marty Harper (Amy, you'll have to pass this on for me)!! Growing up, hanging with Amy, I don't think I ever thanked you for your service! Thank you! Thank you!! Aim high!
And last, but definitely no least, thank you Nate and Chris Hill!! You both our in our prayers tonight. A special thanks to Nate for all you have sacrificed and all the difficulties (is an understatement) you have endured so my children can sleep safe and sound tonight!
I pray God keeps all the men and women in our armed services in His loving care and that His peace would fill their hearts. I pray for their families... I pray that He would reveal His strength as well as His everlasting love to them in abundance. I pray God's blessing on all our Veterans this Veteran's Day.
God bless you and God bless America!
~Elizabeth Sullivan~
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment